To share with you some daily inspiration, this post includes a weekly roundup of my favorite breakfasts, as seen on Instagram. This week’s gluten-free, dairy free and added sugar free roundup includes lavender layered chia parfait, gluten free pancakes, maple-raspberry puree, blueberry smoothie bowl, avocado toast (it just doesn’t get old!), and more.
The first one is homemade coconut-goji granola.
- The second layer is blueberry date ; blend 2 frozen bananas, couple soaked dates, a handful of blueberries, 2 tbs oats and 1tsp #maca powder.
- And finally the third, coconut vanilla lavender chia pudding; simply mix 2 tbs chia seeds, 1tsp agave nectar, 1tsp natural vanilla extract and 1 tbs edible lavender buds in 1/2 cup (150 ml) coconut milk, soak for a few hours or overnight, stirring occasionally to avoid clumps.
This is a recipe for an avocado dragon fruit smoothie parfait.
It’s so easy to make, and there are only a few ingredients. Not to mention, looking at those colors, there is no way you can’t suddenly feel transported to Hawaii.
- 2 Pitaya Plus frozen smoothie packs
- 1.5 large frozen banana cut up into chunks
- 1/4 cup nut milk (I used my strawberry cashew milk from the other day)
- 1 Aloha Packet
- 1/2 cup organic baby spinach
- 1/4 frozen avocado
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup fermented coconut yogurt. You can also use any sort of yogurt of your choice here.
- coconut shreds
- golden raisins
Highly recommend, even if it is just to get a different insight. Breakfast yums: banana cake oats topped with gooey persimmons, cinnamon & pepitas.
Monday reality check list: smash avo, Best Avocado Toast
The highlights are the Nordic Breads Finnish Rye Sunflower Seed Loaf (which you wont stop eating with avocado, recipe below), New Jersey Raw Unfiltered Honey (perfect addition to any smoothie), and Hu Kitchen Almond Butter And Hu Kitchen Puffed Quinoa Dark Chocolate Bar.
- 1 slice of toasted bread
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 1 tsp tahini
- dash of sea salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 shake of red chili pepper flakes
vegan berry chia tahini pudding
You will be obsessed with Maple-raspberry purée and nothing tastes good without it. No exception with this chilled Chia Pudding made overnight with vanilla soy and with quinoa granola and pistachio crumbs.
Ingredients (mix in a glass jar and soak overnight in the fridge):
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 tbs tahini (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice (brown rice syrup or maple syrup)
- Fresh berries, raw walnuts, and mint to taste for topping
Strawberry toast and green smoothie
Toast two ways with a minty, honey green smoothie
Blueberry chai overnight breakfast
Blueberry chai overnight breakfast porridge (rye+spelt) with all the toppings: banana, raspberries, dried mulberries, coconut and tahini.
If you can’t get enough of fruits , This one is for you. Energized and ready for the beach!! ️
Berry swirl protein chia bowl
This is for your drive to work mornings. Soaked in homemade almond/ Brazil/ coconut & macadamia milk, with warm berries stirred thru. A vegan, gluten free breakfast to go!
On a cloudy lazy day nothing better than to snuggle up in bed, watch movies and eat PANCAKES
Coconut cream + chia seed oats
Coconut cream + chia seed oats using a porridge blend, cooked with rice milk and topped with raspberries, blueberries + passion fruit!
Happy weekend everyone